Amongst our various training programmes, your organisation can benefit from:
- NZ MMO and PAM Training
- Australian MFO Training
- Environmental training and Induction
- Bespoke courses and training tailored to your requirements
Our trainers are experienced and qualified. They know how to engage participants and they have first hand experience of the subject matter.
To attend one of our courses or to see how we can assist you with your training requirements, contact us now!
To find out more about our training courses and assessments and how we can help you, download these documents:
Advanced New Zealand PAM Operator Assessment - approved by the New Zealand Government
New Zealand MMO Course for people new to the industry - approved by the New Zealand Government
- MFO Training services and provision for dredging operations on the Amrun (South of Embley) Project. Client: Jan De Nul.
- Bespoke MMO training services. Client: Geoscience Australia.
- Bespoke MMO and training services for Marine & Civil pile driving activities. Client: Marine and Civil.
- Advanced NZ PAM Assessments - run in conjunction with Seiche: held in NZ and UK.
- Provision of dedicated MMOs and MMO training for contractors for VSP operations on the Northern Australia: Client: PTTEPAA.
- NZ MMO Courses: held in Australia and NZ.
- Australian MFO Courses: held in Australia.
- Provision of MFO training and environmental compliance monitoring for the Gorgon LNG Project. Client: Chevron Australia.
- Provision of VSP MMO crew training for the Exmouth Plateau-Gorgon drilling programme. Client: Chevron Australia.